Skip to content

Have Your Say

Have Your Say

Have you been to Marshall's Yard? Give us your thoughts and suggestions by posting your comments here.

All comments are moderated before publication.

Comments

Posted by lee on 14 Apr 2009 at 9:44am

i think it is outragious that you have started charging for parking, alot of people including me just pop into greggs or wilko's which takes a matter of 5 mins. who wants to be paying 50p to use the car park for 5 mins, NOT ME NOT ANYONE. Id rather park somewhere in town and not bother with marshals yard!!!!

Posted by Arthur Everett on 10 Apr 2009 at 11:36am

My wife and I have visited Marshalls Yard many many times and found it to be very good considering its in Gainsborough. We have now stopped going and have reverted to our previous shopping patterns now parking charges have been introduced..

As 'Blue Badge' holders we are accustomed to free parking and supermarkets do not charge anyway. You need to understand that people from out of town have to have cars and prefer not to be penalised. The Supermarkets got this right years ago and look how well they do.

Posted by FOINA SWAN on 4 Apr 2009 at 11:21am

HI
MARSHALL YARD IS VERY GOOD AND WE HAVE LOTS OF FUN AT MARSHALLS YARD THANKS FIONA

Posted by Lesley Joy on 27 Mar 2009 at 4:20pm

I wont bother coming over now for small amounts of shopping - lunch ect as its not worth the 50p to park

Posted by paul price on 3 Mar 2009 at 7:13pm

jjb is good + m&s is good

Posted by Peter Ian Staker on 27 Feb 2009 at 10:20pm

I think marshalls yard is excellent. the only thing that could improve its standing would be to carry on some continuity from the town centre a take away or another charity shop would be brilliant.

Posted by Stephen on 27 Feb 2009 at 12:54pm

I think the addition of M. Yard has significantly improved Gainsborough town center shopping until it arrived I barey went into town at all and I only live just down the road. All the shops are a great addition I would like to point out the only major downfall is the you didn't provide toilet facilites which is very problematic for families with children, I am a bit dissapointed that the council when they spent so much on their own comfort in their plush new offices didn't to include a public convenience in their building. I would also like to say thanks for the events you hae organised in the yard and the christmas lights.

Posted by ellie price on 5 Feb 2009 at 4:46pm

hi
EXCELLENT SHOPD AND CAFE AND PREZZO IS GREAT FOR A MEAL I REALLY LIKE MARSHALL'S YARD ITS GOOD TO HAVE A NICE SHOPPING CENTRE. CREAM ITS VERY NICE AND VERY CHEAP, THEY DO FOOD AT CREAM THANKS ELLIE PRICE

Posted by Callum on 28 Jan 2009 at 12:32pm

i Really like marshalls it is a great part of our town
now. i love going shopping there i love cossta coffe to!!

Posted by kaz on 27 Jan 2009 at 7:34pm

need toilets and a walkway to bring the town into use