Skip to content

Have Your Say

Have Your Say

Have you been to Marshall's Yard? Give us your thoughts and suggestions by posting your comments here.

All comments are moderated before publication.

Comments

Posted by David on 17 Apr 2017 at 6:13pm

I visited Body Shop Store in Gainsborough today and yet again they excelled at assisting me and my boys in choosing wonderful presents for my wife birthday. Each time i have been into this store I always head straight to one of the staff as they are without exception willing to help. The team and the manager should be commended on their excellent customer service. Thank you once again for going the extra mile. You represent a minority of superb retail customer focused businesses. I big well done.

David & Family

Posted by Lorraine Cabell on 10 Apr 2017 at 12:03am

What a fantastic day! Thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Many thanks to all those who contributed their time and effort to make this weekend very enjoyable and very special.

Posted by Mrs Payne on 28 Mar 2017 at 3:13pm

Came with a friend today, could not find a parking space. Went to the car park at the back of the centre and could not part there either!! only on a Saturday and Sunday. We went elsewhere to spend our money. More parking spaces needed!!!!!

Posted by Nick Hethershaw on 23 Jan 2017 at 10:39am

good place to go everything in 1 place cup-cakes is a shining example of customer care and quality first class drinks cakes etc 10 out of 10 parking facilities good helpful friendly staff in marshalls yarg

Posted by Sandy Martin on 10 Nov 2016 at 10:00pm

Excellent service today at Browns Phase Eight lady exceptionally helpful. My own personal shopper. Thank you

Posted by Jane richardson on 14 Nov 2015 at 3:28pm

As much as I like marshals yard we need more shops and more going on shops like primark a bigger next , better Halloween markets not as many rides more craft stalls also for the town centre more markets stAlls I used to come here before I was married and the market went all the way down to weatherspoons what happened it was the best market around there are too many fAst food restaurants and charity shops

Posted by Sarah on 21 Sep 2014 at 10:35pm

had my car washed for 3rd time in Marshalls Yard by Eco clean...Best car wash iv ever been to and great price everywhere else you go and get this kind of clean (polish) is like 40+ and this is a bargin and so convinient ...super friendly aswell but always quiet.... if people actually read this please give them a go you wont regret it...i want them to stay on here so badly....

Posted by jo on 31 Jul 2014 at 12:59am

loves Marshall yard especially the water fountains in the summer somewhere to go to cool kids down :) just need a primark now and jobs a good 1 .

Posted by Wendy Benson on 16 Dec 2013 at 9:34am

Love Marshall Yard! We just need a Primark there now ;)

Posted by hilary and geoff wheeler on 28 Nov 2013 at 1:30pm

Just wanted to say we visited marshalls yard this week,and thought the christmas tree looked fantastic,very beautiful.the whole place looked so festive. well done to whoever decorated the tree. thanks.