Skip to content

Have Your Say

Have Your Say

Have you been to Marshall's Yard? Give us your thoughts and suggestions by posting your comments here.

All comments are moderated before publication.

Comments

Posted by Nick Hethershaw on 23 Jan 2017 at 10:39am

good place to go everything in 1 place cup-cakes is a shining example of customer care and quality first class drinks cakes etc 10 out of 10 parking facilities good helpful friendly staff in marshalls yarg

Posted by Sandy Martin on 10 Nov 2016 at 10:00pm

Excellent service today at Browns Phase Eight lady exceptionally helpful. My own personal shopper. Thank you

Posted by Jane richardson on 14 Nov 2015 at 3:28pm

As much as I like marshals yard we need more shops and more going on shops like primark a bigger next , better Halloween markets not as many rides more craft stalls also for the town centre more markets stAlls I used to come here before I was married and the market went all the way down to weatherspoons what happened it was the best market around there are too many fAst food restaurants and charity shops

Posted by Sarah on 21 Sep 2014 at 10:35pm

had my car washed for 3rd time in Marshalls Yard by Eco clean...Best car wash iv ever been to and great price everywhere else you go and get this kind of clean (polish) is like 40+ and this is a bargin and so convinient ...super friendly aswell but always quiet.... if people actually read this please give them a go you wont regret it...i want them to stay on here so badly....

Posted by jo on 31 Jul 2014 at 12:59am

loves Marshall yard especially the water fountains in the summer somewhere to go to cool kids down :) just need a primark now and jobs a good 1 .

Posted by Wendy Benson on 16 Dec 2013 at 9:34am

Love Marshall Yard! We just need a Primark there now ;)

Posted by hilary and geoff wheeler on 28 Nov 2013 at 1:30pm

Just wanted to say we visited marshalls yard this week,and thought the christmas tree looked fantastic,very beautiful.the whole place looked so festive. well done to whoever decorated the tree. thanks.

Posted by Deb Balsdon on 5 Aug 2013 at 12:36pm

I visited Marshalls Yard Friday 2nd August, I was delighted with the ample, cheap parking, wide choice of stores, various eating places and the continental Market. The whole feel of the place is relaxing and clean. I have recommended it to family & friends as a wonderful day out without the stresses associated with excessive parking costs

Posted by Zoe on 21 Jun 2013 at 10:11am

I love it! its amazing and so cool, i'm loving the new sweety shop! :)

Posted by Claire on 29 Dec 2012 at 3:10pm

we visited the Yard the week before Christmas - loved the Moroccan stalls, really different, super decorations all around too.
Happy New Year to all